Saturday, January 21, 2012

rocket ship/ science / art

Chase got this cool rocket ship playhouse for Christmas. It is so cool because you can color it and and play in it. Chase is in it daily. Because of this rocket ship it has made him have an even bigger interest in Planets and outer space. Funny thing he said the other day is "I am going to Uranus to get some Chocolate milk" another funny thing he said "Mommy I'll be right back, I am going to Planet Penis" I am pretty sure he meant to say Venus. haha Anyways Bill and Chase decided to name the rocket ship "The Challenger".

I took Chase to the Science Museum for a Curious George party but by the time we got there they said there was no room for us. I couldn't break his heart and leave so we stayed and did a tour. We were just in time for the feeding of the animals. I thought it would be cool but he was a little confused and kinda freaked out. (and he was not a huge fan of the snakes either)

This morning we spent time doing fun crafts. Chase painted and decorated this model train. I put on the tires for him but he did the rest! He was so very proud of his self when he saw the finished train. Then we did a couple dinosaur sun catchers. This little boy LOVES craft time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: