Last night we had a blizzard. According to the news it is ranked #6 in severity in the History of the Boston area. Here in Abington we got between 2 and 2.5 feet of snow it is hard to measure exactly because it was SO SO windy. We also had something called thunder snow going on. I am not really sure what that is other than it is lightning... What was cool is that the whole sky would light up a real pretty blue when it did lightning. I have never seen this before!!!
We were very lucky that we only lost power for a little bit. Many people still don't have power. :(
Here are some fun pictures that I took.
SO MUCH SNOW!
Playing with his Monster trucks in the snow
 |
| Rascal loves the snow |
Chase is a great helper
 |
| Add caption |
1 comment:
That is a LOT of snow! Were you able to get any pictures of the blue lights?
Post a Comment