Saturday, October 1, 2011

RIP Dante'

Early this morning our family cat Dante' unexpectedly passed away. We assume he had a heart attack because he was fine and running around one minute and gone the next. :( We loved him very much and already miss him!
Bill and I were not really sure how to handle this so we told Chase that Dante "moved to kitty heaven" and then Bill and Chase wrote him a letter to say good bye. When Bill asked Chase what he wanted it to say he said "Thank you", "Daddy I miss him." I am crying as I write this...

I hope you enjoy all the pictures...

Dante' Cullum

He was always around and curious what we were doing. Sometimes I would walk into a room and he would be playing with Chase's toys!!!


Dante' meets Chase for the first time!


Chase finally realizes that we have a cat! I remember this like it was yesterday...lol

Dante' being Dante'


Dante' letting Chase feed him. This was a BIG deal!



Dante' will truly be missed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

He was a beautiful boy. Praying for you guys during this time.