Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

We had Easter at the condo in Destin. We all woke up and gave Chase his Easter basket and watched him open everything. Then we went down to the restaurant at the condo to eat. After Breakfast Cindy and Joe left to head back to Memphis. Bill, Mom and I hide eggs for Chase in the field next to the golf course. Chase had so much fun trying to find all the 30 of the eggs.
After the Easter Egg hunt I took Bill to the airport because he had to fly back home. Mom, Chase and I drove back to Memphis on Monday.


On Wed Donna came to Memphis to hang out with Chase for a few days!!



I want to brag on my little boy real quick...Of all the air planes to and from Boston and Nashville and the car rides to and from Nashville and Memphis he had 0 accidents. As well as the 10 hours to and from Destin and Memphis!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: