Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th weekend

Last weekend we had some friends (Samantha and John) in town from VA for the holiday. I met them when I lived in NY and we have managed to stay close all this time!
It was an awesome visit. We played in the pool mostly but did go out to dinner on Sat night and Plymouth for the parade(and so they could see Plymouth rock)on Sunday!
There son Lucas is the same age as Chase (17 months) and daughter Olivia is 6 months!
Beautiful and sweet kids!

The only group shot


Lucas is a Champ at playing Basketball.

Chase jumping in the water to John

Samantha and me

Aww aren't we cute

I LOVE this picture of Bill

All the kids...Lucas, Chase and Olivia


The boy's eating a Popsicle on a hot day

4th of July Parade in Plymouth

John and Samantha checking out "the rock"







Posted by Picasa

Aren't they super cute!!

No comments: