Monday, January 12, 2009

Scary but ok

First,
I went to the Dr last week b/c I had a rash on my cheek. He said that it looked like shingles. He said he can't be positive b/c he in not a dermatologist but that is what it looked like. It almost would make since being that I had a really bad stomach bug 2 weeks ago and my body was working overtime to protect Chase that my immune system was really weak. That is one of the ways to get Shingle is from your immune system not being up to fighting off anything else. Like I said though the Dr. was not 100% positive.

Then, Sat evening around 6pm I started to have problems with my vision, Everything was blurry and my peripheral vision was messed up it was like strobe lights were on. Then I started to get a headache.

I called the Dr. When my eyes started to mess up (which went on for about 1 hour) but 2 hours went by and I never heard back so Bill drove me to walmart to check my blood Pressure because I started to feel dizzy. It was high for me but still in the high but normal range 136/84 usually it is about 110/70.
I called the dr again around 9pm and he said that he is not able to call me back because I have a TN phone # and not a MA #.
Anyways, he did not seem to worried once I told him what BP was. He said to just keep an eye on it.

I have not had a problem since Since Sunday afternoon when my headache finally went away. I have another appointment on Wednsday and will let you know what they say then.

2 comments:

Ruthe said...

Awww... Take it easy.

Bill and Jennifer said...

I try but there is sooo much to do and not enough time! :)