Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update- Dr Appt

I went to the Dr. today and she said everything looks wonderful! My weight is right on target I have only gained 26-28lbs depending on the day! :)
His heartbeat was 141lbs!
They did an ultrasound because they were worried about his position but everything was fine! his head is at my pelvis, his spine is on my left side, butt in my ribs, and arms and legs are on the right side!

I have been having some pains almost like really bad bruising in my pelvis area so I asked the Dr. about that and she said... that a pelvis is made up of two ligaments and a woman that is not pregnant it is almost like there is one but when you are pregnant they separate. Mine have separated and are grinding together. She said not to worry and take it easy. she said that it will go back to normal after the pregnancy. Worse comes to worse she said that I might have to take physical therapy after Charles David is born.

No comments: