Sept 3rd
Bill and I went to the Dr. today and found out that we are having a BOY!!!!
He is very healthy and he has 10 toes 10 fingers. The ultrasound lady was nice
enough to give me a pic of him from the bottom so there is no mistake :)
His heartbeat was 156 which is great :) Bill and I are very excited.
July 9th
Bill and I went to the Dr. today and everything looked awesome!!!
The baby is a little over 1.5 inches and the blood flow looked wonderful.
They have this screen that changes color so you can see the blood moving through the
umbilical cord!!! So awesome!!!! The Ultrasound lady said everything looked wonderful
and peanut looked healthy. The heartbeat was 166bpm which I am told is
wonderful as well!!! I am so excited...
It sucks that we have to wait 8-9 more weeks to find out the sex.
June 18th
Guess What??? Were pregnant I am 7 and ½ weeks!!!
We went to the Dr. today and everything looks wonderful.
Attached is a photo of the ultrasound! You can’t see much but the tech said
that the baby looks very healthy. The baby’s heartbeat 144 bpm and I am
told that is great!
Our estimated due date is Feb 2, 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment